Data Cleansing & Power Query
You will get Free access to our eLearning modules Includes 27 Session with practice material for each module.
This session start with introduction then Power BI Overview, Data Import and Export, How to use Power Query, Data Cleansing and Data Connection, how to format and structure your data etc.
Dashboard & Relationship
You will get Free access to our eLearning modules Includes 38 Session with practice material for each module.
This session you will learn how to create Relationship (One to One, Many to One etc.), How to create complete Dashboard with various visuals and options also analysis etc.
DAX & Publish and Sharing
You will get Free access to our eLearning modules Includes 18 Session with practice material for each module.
This session start with Introduction to DAX and various DAX functions SUM, SUMX, LOOKUPVALUE, CALCULATE, IF, Nested IF also various Date Function and Publish and Share Power BI Dashboard.
Power BI Training in Hyderabad – Become an Power BI Expert and increase your career potential
Power BI has proven to be one of the most important applications for businesses around the world. Power BI is the most widely used application in business these days, but very few people maximize its potential.
Explore most of the underutilized powerful features in Power BI which helps to build Dynamic Dashboard, boost your productivity, improve your speed, save time, eliminate manual and non-value added activities in your day to day process.
We Provide Power BI Training in Hyderabad from Basic to Advanced Level. The syllabus covers all the required Options and DAX used by working professionals who worked in various projects, companies and faced different challenges in their day to day process.
Our course contents developed after so many researches and studies with various user like Students, Working Professionals, Finance, HR, Engineering etc.
Our courses not only cover the features of Power BI, we also teach how and when to use with real time examples also each topic has his own mini projects. Also, we provide test material for all Options and DAX for practicing.
In our Power BI Training we teach Power BI Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Level. The syllabus covers all the required Options and DAX used by working professionals who has 15+ years of experience, worked in various projects, companies and faced different challenges in their day to day process.
Our session will not just stop with teaching you the Power BI DAX and options, we go beyond to make you an expert in using the various options in real time scenario.
Why we should learn Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI will make you better at your job
Create Dynamic Dashboard for better decision making
DAX helps for complex calculations/Conditions
Eliminate manual work through Power Query
Learn Data Cleansing and Structure your Data
Improve your Company productivity
It will increase your Salary
Sell yourself in the competitive Industries
Impress your Senior Stakeholders
Upgrade yourself to Digitalization journey
Syllabus – Microsoft Power BI Training in Hyderabad
Power BI Introduction
- What is Power BI
- How to get Power BI
- The Parts of Power BI
- What you will learn in this course
- When we should use Power BI
- Core Blocks of Power BI
- Power BI Desktop vs Pro Version
- Menus and Options
- Power BI components
Power BI Data connection and Data Cleansing
- Different type of Data connections
- How to Connect to Data Sources
- Change data source
- How to Import Data (Excel Report)
- How to Import Data (Excel Table)
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Table) using Power Query
- How to Import Data (Multiple Table and Sheets) using Power Query
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Reports) using Power Query
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Reports Multiple Sheets) using Power Query
- How to create Tables in Power BI
- How to Insert TextBox and Image
- Data Transformation and Cleansing Intro
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Home Tab
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Transform Tab
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Column Tab
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – View Tab
- How to Append Queries
- How to Merge Queries
Power BI Relationships
- Different types of Relationships
- How to create Relationship and Why
- Many to One Relationship
- One to One Relationship
- One to Many Relationship
- Many to Many Relationship
Power BI Interactive Visualizations
- Introduction to Visualization Section
- Introduction to Custom Visualizations
- Data Import and Basic Check and Card Creation
- Graphs and Visualizations
- Cards and Multi Row Cards
- Matrix Visualization
- Tables and Metrics
- Clustered Column Chart
- Gauge Chart
- Stacked and 100% Chart
- Column Graph Challenge
- Graph Options
- Waterfall Chart
- Trend Analysis Chart
- Area Chart
- Line Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Ribbon Chart
- Donut Chart
- Additional Chart
- Scatterplots Chart
- Analysis and Keynote
- Create custom Q&A suggestions
- Map Graphs
- How to Add commentaries Box
- How to Create Dynamic Commentaries
- Method of Aggregation
- Create Bookmark and Add Button
- Selection Panel
- Visuals and Others Summary
- Relationship Model Challenges
- Quick Measures
Power BI Slicers
- What is Slicer?
- How it works?
- Different Types of Slicers
- Filtering Data – Using Slicers
- Filtering Data – Visual Filters
- Filtering Data – Page Filters
- Filtering Data – Drill Through Filter
- Time Slicer
- How to Create ToolTips
Power BI Dynamic Dashboard
- What is Interactive Dashboard
- Creating Interactive Dashboard
- Edit Interaction
- Dashboard for Actual vs Budget analysis
- Dashboard for Sales analysis
- Dashboard Formatting
- Percentage Calculations
- Formatting Dates
- Date Master Tables
- How Power BI Dashboard help for analysis
Power BI DAX
- Introduction to DAX Measures
- Create your own Formulas/Function using DAX (Basic)
- DAX Advanced Functions – CALCULATE (SUMIF AND SUMIFS), LOOKUPVALUE, CALENDAR, FORMAT, LEFT, MONTH, YEAR, DAY, DATEDIF, EDATE, NOW, QUARTER, FILTER, FILTERS, DISTINCT, ALLEXCEPT, CONTAINS, ISBLANK, ISTEXT, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER, IF, NESTED IF, OR, AND, SUMX
Power BI Publishing/Sharing report
- Publishing Reports to the Power BI Service
- Pinning Visualizations to Dashboards
- Export data in PPT and PDF
- Create Groups in Power BI
- Create Mobile view
- App Workspace
- How to create Quick Dashboard
What will you learn in this Power BI training course?
- Get an in-depth understanding of Power BI and how it works in different scenarios
- Three vital components: Desktop, Service and Mobile apps
- Visualize and analyze data and derive insights from Excel spreadsheet or local database
- Create compelling reports and visualizations, derive real-time insights and deploy it on demand
- Create, share, collaborate and benefit from business information with purpose-built dashboards
- Get the work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
- DAX formulas/Function
- Work on live projects on Power BI to get hands-on experience