Data Cleansing & Power Query
Includes 27 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session start with introduction then Power BI Overview, Data Import and Export, How to use Power Query, Data Cleansing and Data Connection, how to format and structure your data etc.
Dashboard & Relationship
Includes 38 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session you will learn how to create Relationship (One to One, Many to One etc.), How to create complete Dashboard with various visuals and options also analysis etc.
DAX & Publish and Sharing
Includes 18 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session start with Introduction to DAX and various DAX functions SUM, SUMX, LOOKUPVALUE, CALCULATE, IF, Nested IF also various Date Function and Publish and Share Power BI Dashboard.
Enroll to get lifetime access to the course
Become an Power BI Expert and increase your career potential
Power BI has proven to be one of the most important applications for businesses around the world. Power BI is the most widely used application in business these days, but very few people maximize its potential.
Explore most of the underutilized powerful features in Power BI which helps to build Dynamic Dashboard, boost your productivity, improve your speed, save time, eliminate manual and non-value added activities in your day to day process.
In our Power BI Training we cover Basic to Advanced Level. The syllabus covers all the required Options and DAX used by working professionals who worked in various projects, companies and faced different challenges in their day to day process.
Our course contents developed after so many researches and studies with various user like Students, Working Professionals, Finance, HR, Engineering etc.
Our courses not only cover the features of Power BI, we also teach how and when to use with real time examples also each topic has his own mini projects. Also, we provide test material for all Options and DAX for practicing.
In our Power BI Training we teach Power BI Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Level. The syllabus covers all the required Options and DAX used by working professionals who has 15+ years of experience, worked in various projects, companies and faced different challenges in their day to day process.
Our session will not just stop with teaching you the Power BI DAX and options, we go beyond to make you an expert in using the various options in real time scenario.
Why we should learn Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI will make you better at your job
Create Dynamic Dashboard for better decision making
DAX helps for complex calculations/Conditions
Eliminate manual work through Power Query
Learn Data Cleansing and Structure your Data
Improve your Company productivity
It will increase your Salary
Sell yourself in the competitive Industries
Impress your Senior Stakeholders
Upgrade yourself to Digitalization journey
Syllabus – Microsoft Power BI eLearning
Power BI Introduction
- What is Power BI
- How to get Power BI
- The Parts of Power BI
- What will you learn in this course
- When we should use Power BI
- Core Blocks of Power BI
- Power BI Desktop vs Pro Version
Power BI - Menus and Options
- Menus and Options
- Power BI components
Power BI - Data connection
- Types of Data connection
- How to Connect to Data Sources
- Change data source
- How to Import Data (Excel Report)
- How to Import Data (Excel Table)
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Table)
- How to Import Data (Multiple Table and Sheets
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Reports)
- How to Import Data (Multiple Excel Reports Multiple Sheets)
- Creating Tables in Power BI
- How to Insert TextBox and Image
Power BI - Data Cleansing
- Data Transformation and Cleansing Intro
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Home
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Transform
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – Column
- Data Transformation and Cleansing – View
- Data Transformation and Append Queries
- Data Transformation and Merge Queries
Power BI - Relationship
- Relationship Basic
- How to create Relationship and Why
- Many to One Relationship
- One to One Relationship
- One to Many Relationship
- Many to Many Relationship
Power BI Dashboard 1 - Sales Summary (Visuals, Slicer and Others)
- Chart and Visualisation Basic
- Data Import and Basic Check and Card Creation
- Table and Matrix
- Line Chart
- Stacked Column Chart
- Donut Chart
- 100% Stacked Column and Bar Chart
- Commentaries Box
- Publish Dashboard and how to do Analysis
Power BI Dashboard 2 - Budget vs Actual Analysis (Visuals, Slicer etc.)
- Dashboard 2 – Intro
- Actual vs Budget Data Load
- Title and Multi Card
- Monthly Trend Actual vs Budget
- Waterfall Chart
- Pie Chart
- Gauge Chart
- Map Chart
- Analysis and Keynote
- Time Slicer
- Publish Dashboard
- Create Bookmark and Add Button
- Visual, Page, all Page Filter
- Drill Through
- Selection Panel
- Funnel, Area, Ribbon Chart
- Dynamic Commentaries
- Visuals and Others Summary
- Relationship Model Challenges
- Quick Measures
Power BI - DAX
- DAX Introduction
- Basic DAX
- CALCULATE – SUMIF
- CALCULATE – SUMIFS
- CALENDAR, FORMAT, LEFT, MONTH, YEAR, DAY
- DATEDIF, EDATE, NOW, QUARTER
- FILTER, FILTERS, DISTINCT, ALLEXPECT
- CONTAINS, ISBLANK, ISTEXT, ISNONTEXT, ISNUMBER
- IF, Nested IF OR, AND
Power BI - Publish and Sharing
- Publish Report
- Pinning Visuals
- Export Data and Visuals – Excel, PPT and PDF Format
- Create Mobile View
- App Workspace
- Quick Dashboard in 30min
The Most Important Benefits Of eLearning
Today’s learners want relevant, mobile, self-paced, and personalized content. This need is fulfilled with the online mode of learning; here, students can learn at their own comfort and requirement. Depending on their availability and comfort, many people choose to learn at weekends or evenings. Major advantages of eLearning:
- Online Learning Accommodates Everyone’s Needs
- Lectures Can Be Taken Any Number of Times
- Learners can define their own speed of learning instead of following the speed of the whole group.
- Saves time as a person does not need to travel to the training venue. You can learn at the comfort of your own place.
- Students can choose to study specific and relevant areas of the learning material without focusing on each and every area also they can skip certain areas they do not want to learn.
- This ensures that all learners receive the same type of training with this learning mode.
- eLearning is cost effective as compared to traditional forms of learning.
- It’s available in multiple language