Basic & Intermediate Option & Formulas
Includes 42 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session includes Microsoft Excel Basic and Intermediate Options and Functions. It covers Microsoft Excel Overview, Menus, Keyboard Shortcuts, Managing Workbooks, Worksheets, Cells, Formatting Cells, Printing, Copy, Paste, PasteSpecial, Shapes, SmartArt, Basic and Intermediate level (50+) formulas etc.
Advanced & Advanced Pro Options
Includes 33 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session includes Microsoft Excel Advanced and Advanced Pro Options. It covers how to create Dashboard, MI Reports, Filter, Advanced Filter, Data Validation, Complete PivotTable, PowerPivot, Power Query, Record Macro, Charts, Subtotal, Text to Column, Name Manager, Import data from Access & Web, Goal seek etc.
Advanced and Advanced Pro Formulas
Includes 28 modules with practice material for each modules.
This session includes Microsoft Excel Advanced and Advanced Pro Formulas. It covers how to work with 10 different types of VLOOKUP, Various use of XLOOKUP, FILTER, IF, Nested IF, INDEX MATCH, Integrate multiple formulas, Multi criteria lookup, how to use Advanced Function with Advanced Options etc.
Enroll to get lifetime access to the course
Excel eLearning – Become an Excel Expert and increase your career potential
Microsoft Excel has proven to be one of the most important applications for businesses around the world. Excel is the most widely used application in business today, but very few people maximize its potential.
Explore most of the underutilized powerful features in Excel which helps to boost your productivity, improve your speed, save time, eliminate manual and non-value added activities in your day to day process.
In our Excel eLearning we teach Excel Basic, Intermediate and Advanced and Advanced+ Level. The syllabus covers all the required Formulas and Options used by working professionals who has 15+ years of experience, worked in various projects, companies and faced different challenges in their day to day process.
Our session will not just stop with teaching you the Excel Formulas and options, we go beyond to make you an expert in using the various options in real time scenario.
Our Excel Advanced Pro formulas have lot of surprise elements which you have never seen it before also it will make you to feel the power of Excel.
Why we should learn Microsoft Excel?
Excel will make you better at your job
Create Dashboard for better decision making
Makes calculations of complex formulas easy
Eliminate manual work through Automating reports
Save 1000+ hours through Automating reports
Improve your Company productivity
It will increase your Salary
Sell yourself in the competitive Industries
Analyze data and make forecasting predictions
Gain practical experience with large spreadsheets
Syllabus – Microsoft Excel eLearning Training (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced Pro Level)
Excel Basic and Intermediate Options
- Microsoft Excel Overview
- Direct Keyboard Shortcut
- Indirect and Quick Access Shortcut
- Menu Overview
- Enter and Edit Data
- Cut Copy Paste & Paste Special
- Go To
- Format Cells
- Formula Auditing
- Hide, Unhide, Move, Copy, Color Sheet
- Comments and Note
- Insert Shapes, Art, Smart Art, 3D Art, Screenshot
- Printing Techniques
- Window Features
- Absolute Cell References
Excel Basic and Intermediate Formulas
- RIGHT, LEFT & MID Function
- LEN & TRIM Function
- LOWER, UPPER, PROPER
- MAX, MIN, LARGE, SMALL
- DATE, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, NOW, TODAY
- ROUND AND ROUNDDOWN
- FIND AND SEARCH
- REPLACE AND SUBSTITUTE
- TEXT and VALUE
- COLUMN, COLUMNS, ROW, ROWS, ADDRESS
- ISBLANK, ISTEXT, ISNONTEXT, ISERROR, IFERROR
- WEEKNUM & NETWORKDAYS
Excel Advanced and Advanced Pro Formulas
- VLOOKUP Exact Match
- VLOOKUP approximate Match
- VLOOKUP with LEFT Search
- VLOOKUP with Column
- VLOOKUP with Define Name
- VLOOKUP with VALUE and TEXT
- VLOOKUP Beginning Search
- VLOOKUP with End Search
- VLOOKUP with Whole Cell Search
- VLOOKUP IF Condition
- VLOOKUP with MATCH Function
- XLOOKUP Multiple Lookup Value
- INDEX with Match
- COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
- AVERAGEIF and AVERAGEIFS
- IF Condition
- Nested IF using OR and AND Function
- IF Condition with Multiple Condition
- OFFSET Function
- FILTER Function
- SORT and SORTBY
- Dropdown based on Selection
Excel Advanced and Advanced Pro Options
- Define Name
- Data Validation
- Filter Options
- Advanced Filter
- Edit Links
- Text to Column
- Data Protection
- Consolidation Options
- Grouping and Ungrouping
- Import Data from Access and Web
- Conditional Formatting
- Goal Seek
- Scenarios Manager
- Record Macro
- Data Validation with INDIRECT Function
- Data Validation Dropdown Search
- Data Validation with FILTER, OFFSET, INDEX, SUMIFS
- How to prepare MI report?
- PivotTable Basic
- PivotTable Options, Grouping, Expand and Collapse
- PivotTable Slicer
- PivotTable Refresh, Change Source, Action and Calculation
- PivotTable Chart and Dashboard
- PivotTable Options
- PivotTable Other options
- PivotTable Dashboard Using Slicer New
Excel Power Query and PowerPivot
- Power Query – Consolidation Data from multiple sheets
- Power Query – Consolidation Multiple Workbook – Table
- Power Query Consolidation Multiple Workbook – Data
- Power Pivot
Excel Bonus Session
- Introducing the above mentioned Options
- Data Validation Search Dropdown
- PivotTable will cover entire options and features
- Multi criteria lookup
- How to create Dashboard
- How to Create MI (Management Information) report
- Using Power Query how to consolidate data from multiple Worksheet and Workbook
- How to work with huge volume of data using Power Pivot
- Data Cleansing using Power Pivot and Power Query
- How to use DAX function in Power Pivot
The Most Important Benefits Of eLearning
Today’s learners want relevant, mobile, self-paced, and personalized content. This need is fulfilled with the online mode of learning; here, students can learn at their own comfort and requirement. Depending on their availability and comfort, many people choose to learn at weekends or evenings. Major advantages of eLearning:
- Online Learning Accommodates Everyone’s Needs
- Lectures Can Be Taken Any Number of Times
- Learners can define their own speed of learning instead of following the speed of the whole group.
- Saves time as a person does not need to travel to the training venue. You can learn at the comfort of your own place.
- Students can choose to study specific and relevant areas of the learning material without focusing on each and every area also they can skip certain areas they do not want to learn.
- This ensures that all learners receive the same type of training with this learning mode.
- eLearning is cost effective as compared to traditional forms of learning.
- It’s available in multiple language